We are an Engineering and Construction Company that provide innovative solutions to our industry clients from pit to port through-out the Asia Pacific region with offices across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Indonesia.
The company operates two divisions:
We provide a full complement of geotechnical design and build solutions for civil and mine site infrastructure development and directly to clients such as Rio Tinto, PT Freeport Indonesia and Newmont Pacific, ensuring their critical operations remain safe and uninterrupted. With an experienced engineering team, we deliver turnkey geotechnical solutions in any environment, regardless of site or geological constraints for blasting, foundation engineering, ground improvement, rockfall protection and slope stabilisation.
Asset Integrity Maintenance
In 2005 we revolutionised the approach to maintenance in the Australian bauxite refining industry. We did this by successfully introducing innovative rope access and rigging techniques, now widely used in Australia, to undertake large-scale asset integrity inspections with NDT, structural weld repairs and providing on-going asset maintenance solutions that greatly reduced the time the plant was offline with significant cost savings for the client. The division provides total inspection and NDT services, fabric maintenance, mechanical and welding solutions for refining and processing assets in the oil & gas and mining sectors for clients such as ConocoPhillips and Rio Tinto Alcan. The NDT is provided through Geovertís wholly owned subsidiary, Vertest Pty Ltd, a NATA accredited NDT specialist.
Our Approach to Business
Our goal is to maintain and further develop our industry relationships by continuing to invest in them to meet their needs through the provision of pioneering solutions and diversifying our services to clients that appreciate value engineering thatís driven by safety, innovation and quality.
What We Offer
- Consistent ethical and professional operational practice in all facets
- Understanding client's objectives and operational philosophies.
- Continual research and development in technology, equipment and techniques.
- Client confidence through company infrastructure and open communication throughout projects.
- Specialised multi-disciplined project teams.
- Operating with an ISO 9001:2008 accredited quality management system.
- The elimination, isolation or reduction of all project risks from financial through to health and safety is an integral part of Geovert's project analysis and management systems.
- Total health and safety control; including the public's safety and that of site personnel and third parties.
- Control of technical choices and solutions reducing financial risks by managing time/cost ratios.
- Control of quality by analysis, review, development and improvement.
Geovert also own Vertest, a subsidiary focused on providing specialist rope access Non Destructive Testing services to a number of industries across Australasia and South East Asia. For more information, visit the Vertest website at vertest.com.au.